Page 53 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 733

Thread: What anime are you currently watching? (OT!)

  1. #521
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Xellos: You'll have to pay me $50 via paypal. here's the address. http://www.tmsword.com/manga.shtml
    I expect the money in three days. ^_^V

  2. #522
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks! XD

    Your money will be there in 5 mintues [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #523
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Who do i have to kill to get AA MEGAMISAMA manga?

  4. #524
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow i like the plot of vandread manga O_O

  5. #525
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, at least i guess it sticks to the important part of Vandread, Men against Women

  6. #526
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heh yea, eventhough i dont like the idea of them hating each other, cuz basically i want dita and hibiki to end up together

  7. #527
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I only Say that it happens.

  8. #528
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WRT Slayers:
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">Oh cool! You like it?</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Yup, I started watching Slayers because of my friend, then I liked it and went back to Episode 1 (I was in the middle chapters) to watch the whole series. This is the original Slayers BTW. I'll watch Slayers Next and Try after this one.

    On Slayers, it's fun, a bit too kiddish in some aspects, but cool anyways. My favorite character so far is Zelgadiss, then Lina. Honor mention to the fish guy, LOL.

    Zelgadiss is like me in some things (but the looks is NOT one of them! LOL). And I don't think her breasts are as small as Gourry says all the time [img]smile.gif[/img] .

    Edit: I mean Lina's breasts, of course (copy & paste mistake).

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 24, 2003 05:13 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  9. #529
    Inactive Member DarkLinkClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Currently I'm watching The Vision of Escaflowne, and so far I'm on ep4. Other animes I saw recently include The Grave of the Firefly and Spirited Away. Anime series that I finish within the last 2 months are Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, and Ah! /Oh! My Goddess. This sums up about 80% of my anime related viewings in my whole life. My short lived anime craze is starting to die down since I'm watching animes in more spread out intervals (mainly because of up coming tests).


    &lt;--Me, still an anime newb?

  10. #530
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Lina+Xellos= the best! XD

    Spirited Away and Grave of the Fireflies are awesome! You like em?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •